Award for Communication Innovation in Corporate Social Responsibility Project
Media has tremendous role to showcase the excellent work done for helping society and in spreading awareness and infuse excellence in their CSR activities, which we want to see how you developed, promoted, executed and told stories about those efforts and how they have made a difference for your organization.
We are excited to honor the campaign programs and initiatives that are changing the world for the better. Want to know how your ideas and execution stack up? Pl share key organizational priorities and stories that reveal both opportunities and Challenges.
Earning recognition for your Corporate Social Responsibility efforts and interventions is essential so that others can learn from that experience and need not re-invent the wheel. For that please share award winning narratives of best New Corporate Social Responsibility program carried out during 2017- 19,
Specifying the following:
- Impact: Has there been a different approach, usage of technology/ efforts/ resources, specific benefit accrued and changes have brought out in the lives of target beneficiaries.
- Use of media and research
- Do you think that using social media for communication/ activities and engaging stakeholders is important and trust worthy?
- Campaigns, Programs and Initiatives that are changing for better
Who can apply?
The applicant organization must be a company or CSR foundation/ trust or an implementing partner (NGO/Tech partner)
Requirement for Submission:
All applicants are required to register at least one representative for the conference by registering as delegate from corporate sector as per registration form of the conference.
For Conf. form Registration link Click Here
*note if you already registered then ignore registration process just enter your transaction details in application form
Payment of Processing Fee ….Rs 2500/- for each entry. One organization can send 3 entries. The payment has been kept nominal and notional to ensure seriousness among the applicants. Hope You appreciates this.
Pay By Cheque, NEFT Or DD in favour of “All India Media Educators Conference – Lok Samvad Sansthan” – Payable at Jaipur.
Bank Name : ICICI BANK
Account No. : 675801700777
IFSC Code : ICIC0006758
Address : Jawahar Nagar Branch, Jaipur
PAN NO. : AAAAL 4055D
(Cheque/Draft No ……………………………………………………………….Date Drawn on………………………………..)
All applicants must complete nomination/ entry form and write 500 word synopses discussing why they should be considered for award
- Power Point Presentation (PPT)
- Documentary proof of all the assertions ( for example, if there is CSR film, a copy of that and the URL address where it can be found; if the CSR was covered in the house journal, a copy of that; if CSR was on the social media , then images from the social media platform where it appears etc.
Judging : The jury committee consisted of eminent personalities ranging civil servant, academician, communication and media personalities. Evaluation will be done through more transparency, objectivity and ethically through preliminary evaluation process and final evolution process.
Judgement Criteria: The panel of experts will judge the entries on the following indicators to gauge the efficacy and value of CSR from the perspective of various stakeholders:
- The choice of activity under the CSR and its social inclusiveness
- How the PR/CC has leveraged CSR for building the brand reputation and equity of the company.
- What media were used and what was said on CSR.
Award application / Nomination period : Upto August 7, 2019 (Applications shortlisted after the screening round will be required to be available for the video conferencing or Skype- interaction with the Jury on the given slot).
Award: Trophy/ Certificate
Award ceremony: September 29, 2019